Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dare to Change

Hello Readers!!

I am back from my holidays! I had an amazing time, away from work with my boys, exploring the beautiful England and Scotland and visiting with family and friends. I'll post some travel-bloggish type stuff soon, because I have some places and things that I really want to rave about, but before I do, I just wanted to jump on with a cool ad that I saw on the PBG (Powered by Girl) Facebook feed.

I guess 'change' is my buzzword for this week. A friend posted this helpful little flowchart on Facebook the other day, and I love it.


We can all change. We can change our minds, our outlooks, our friends, our clothes, our smiles, our attitudes, our goals, our dreams, our realities, our futures, our children's futures. Anything.


Here's the ad - I hope you like it. I hope you Dare to Change.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vaYxrH4J-U&feature=player_embedded#at=17


No comments:

Post a Comment