Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year

Here's the obligatory New Year post for you.

I have been a terrible blogger recently...I just cannot find the time to sit and write a post. I don't feel bad about this really, because I've been having an awesome time hanging with the kid. He's nearly 5 - which is a totally fun age - so hanging out with him is awesome fun. He's doing a great job reading, he's figured out how to tie his shoelaces (in triple knots) and he can skate circles around me. He's also big into knights and dragons. How fun is that?

Anyway, I'm not going to make a resolution to blog more, because I'm not sure I want to give up anything to make that happen (which, let's face it, is exactly why I didn't go to law school), but I will continue to blog when I can, and I'm not otherwise completely without resolution.

My main goal for 2012 is to get busy in the kitchen. Wait...not that kind of busy! I mean, actually busy...active.

I'm going to really try to be more mindful in the kitchen. I'm going to plan better, use a wider variety of ingredients, be more adventurous and creative. I mean I LOVE food, so I think it's about time that I start nurturing that relationship. I can't wait.

I hope 2012 is a wonderful, peaceful, inspiring, joyful year for you all. I hope you continue to do whatever makes you happy, surrounded by people who make your heart burst with love, or that you find the courage to change whatever gets you down.

That's all for now folks.
If you haven't liked The Mauve Dinosaur Facebook page yet, head over and give us a click. If you see something blog-worthy, let me know, who knows, it may be enough to get me writing ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment