Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Chain of Girl Goodness

Hello my lovelies, I have a small request of you today!
If you haven't already, I would love for you to head over to A Chain of Girl Goodness, and have a look at what Inês is working on.  Inês has been crazy busy, creating and managing the start-up of a coalition of pro-girl, anti-stereotype, values driven 'chain' of businesses, experts and not-for-profit organizations that aims to promote all the wonderful products and services that truly have our children's best interests at heart. 


I would love to hear what you think of the project. And I know Inês is thankful for all the feedback and support you have to offer. So, please head over there. Have a look around and see what you think. I think it's super exciting and has great potential as a resource for parents to find products that acknowledge and encourage girl's potential, rather than limiting and defining it. If you like the idea, spread the word! : )

1 comment:

  1. Muahh!!! thank you so so much for the shout out :)

    Inês

    ReplyDelete