Friday, June 15, 2012

A Sunshiney Gift : )

The kid starts big school in September, so he's finishing up at the nursery school he's been at since he was 18 months old. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the teachers there, and it's going to be super emotional to say goodbye.  Anyway, when I was thinking about gifts for his two current teachers, I was totally inspired by The Box of Sunshine idea over at Happy Money Saver, which has been pinned about a gazillion times on Pinterest. So, I made a list and went shopping for supplies. 

I got a cheap basket, and raided the Bulk Barn for yellow candy, bought some nice hand soap, some iced tea, gum, and chocolates and got to work. I cut out some suns, just like the Happy Money Saver suggested, ribboned it all up, made a label and I l have say, I love it! His teachers really do just light up the world for the kids there. I hope they like these little gifts! : )




No comments:

Post a Comment