Monday, July 16, 2012

I Love Wordle!

So, the kid finishes at daycare in just a couple of weeks, before starting big school in September. You might remember I put together a box of sunshine for one of his teachers, who was leaving early...well, I wanted to give the admin staff a little something to remember us by as well.

I had a moment of inspiration a couple of days ago and thought that I would put together a Wordle word cloud for them and frame it, so they can put it up in their office, or a hallway or wherever! I LOVE how it turned out! I used all the words that describe their care, the teachers, the activities...and I think it looks awesome! What do you think?


1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I think I will make one for myself to hang above my desk to remind me of the words/issues that shape my world.

    ReplyDelete