Thursday, July 19, 2012

Trunks....for women! Say What!?

Okay, I just came across the most wonderful invention, and I have to share it with y'all. Swimming trunks for women. Yeah, you read that right. And if you're thinking the same thing asI thought when I saw them...I don't know why we didn't think of that either! The woman that came up with these is a genius!

Check them out at http://www.mygirltrunks.com/

The website says that they're designed with real women in mind, they come in sizes 4 to 24 and they're all about feeling comfortable, being active and looking stylish. Really? Isn't that what swimsuit shopping should be all about? Comfort, functionality and a dash of flair. Yes.

What do you think? Would you wear them? I reaaallly like these. I'm thinking a pair of these are going on a wish-list : )

No comments:

Post a Comment