Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Margaritas and Maltesers

So, it's my Birthday week. Yeah, I'm one of those annoying people that tells people...and then enjoys making plans that stretch out over the course of a week. Whatev, life's too short not to celebrate ; )
So anyway, last Saturday I went to a super cool mexican restaurant for some food and margaritas. It was a fab time, and topped off by the amazing cake that my sister made.

She got the idea off Pinterest - but switched up the topping for Maltesers - my favourite!

Check out this beauty...just had to share.
Pin It


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Sarah! Hope you and your lovely bump are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, happy belated birthday! I'm a huuuuge fan of birthdays & love making plans several days for mine too. It's just such a great excuse to have fun and be in a forever-good-mood. Ha :)

    BTW did you still want to do an ad swap with our blogs? I've still got your button up, so just lemme know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! Yes, I got your button back up : )

      Delete
  3. That has got to be the single greatest cake I have ever seen - I swear my mouth just FILLED with saliva lol!! Happy (belated) Birthday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Scarlett! It really tasted as good as it looked!

      Delete